Popular Posts

Thursday 7 October 2010

Final Major Project Short Film: 'Graces Fall'

At the beginning of my third year in University im acquired to do sufficient research for my final major project. For this FMP I want to place down a lot of my electronic secondary research  within this blog. I decided to put this in blog form as I can take advantage of:

- Labeling; to keep every stage organised within paticular subjects.
- Comments; so that people can view the posts and comment to understand other peoples views. Anyone working on the film can understand he thought process behind it.
-  Video; Its difficult to put up electronic research such as a video within a sketch book, this is the best place to put up high quality video's.
- Editing; the ability to go back and edit any posts.

No comments: